I HOPE THIS WORKS

Cricket J.
on 6/10/04 1:07 pm - Atlanta, GA
Okay, Dr. Duncan's office called and said they needed a medical clearence and thyroid panel and then they will submit to the insurance. Well, Monday I do the thyroid panel and get the letter of clearence ( welll they will fax it to Duncan's office) My PCP has been so great they send everything like they said but that's all they need from me. I can't beleive it. Thats all they need not sure how long it will take for the lab to get back for my thyroid. This is crazy I hope I'am approved. Duncan's office got the phyc. evaluation. he said I was perfect for the surgery but that does not mean the insurance will buy it. I just wanted to tell somebody. This is the 1st time I ever wanted a Monday to hurry up and come, I'm so,so, so Hell... I'm lost for words.
ShonF.
on 6/10/04 1:14 pm - Peachy State, GA
Monique, Monday will be here before you know it. My PCP faxed my results as soon as they came from the lab and mailed the orginial. I don't think that should be a problem. Next step is the insurance, so good luck with that. Shondra
nonamedamet
on 6/10/04 1:35 pm - GA
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I have one thing to fax to Dr D. and then my paperwork will have to go to the insurance comp also. I will keep everything I have crossed for both of us. Heck, maybe we can even have the surgery at the same time and be support buddies wouldn't that be great. May you be blessed and the Lord provide whatever is needed, Hugs, Theresa
Cricket J.
on 6/12/04 5:03 pm - Atlanta, GA
Thanks guys!!! Almost Monday
Most Active