Upset!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda D.
on 6/9/04 11:11 pm - Winder, GA
I started this on March 25 2004. I got all my appointments done. Got a call from the surgeon office to come in on June 2 2004 to turn in all paper work so they could send it in to the Ins. Co. They told me that they still was waiting for the Psychological Report. I had this done on May 6 2004. I was also told by the office that she told them she would fax it to them the next day. She did not have a promble takeing my money. Call and left a message on her voice mail and told her that I expect it to be to them by June 9 2004. and it still is not there. It has took me a long time to go forward with the WLS and this happen. Every thing was going so smooth for me. Could it be that this surgery is not suppose to happen? I and trying to be very patience, it is just hard to do sometime. I always try to give everyone plenty of time but this is just not right. Sorry had to vent just want to keep the ball rolling not stop it, and now I am waiting on this one Dr. I know I can get the support form all of you. God Bless
betsyt
on 6/9/04 11:43 pm - Brunswick, GA
Brenda, The waiting for approval is one of the hardest parts of this journery. But, this to shall pass. Keep calling. Try not to let it get to you. Go tell Spike all about it, He'll give ya a kiss!!!! And here's a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) from me. Take care and hang in there, you're time is coming................Betsy
Brenda D.
on 6/10/04 4:25 am - Winder, GA
Thank you Betsy. If I just can get her to give my surgeons the report so they can send it in to the Ins. than I think I can deal with the wait from the Ins. Thanks for the hug. Brenda
Sheila M.
on 6/11/04 11:14 am - Athens, GA
Do you mind me asking which Doctor you are waiting on? I am also waiting on my psych eval. Sheila
Brenda D.
on 6/12/04 1:11 am - Winder, GA
Dr. Carla Hedeen. Call you psy. and tell them you will report them to to the Ins. Co if they dont get it to them. That is what I did after I call her 3 times. The day I told her that she had it to the surgeons that same afternoon. They will be sending it off to the Ins. Monday. I had this Evaluation done on May 6. It should had been to the surgeons about 2 or 3 week later. But I had to fight to get it so good luck and god bless. Brenda
betsyt
on 6/12/04 2:03 am - Brunswick, GA
Hey Brenda, Glad you got that doctor on the ball. See telling SPIKE worked. Mighty powerful dog. LOL Mighty Spike to save the day!!!!! On your way. Take care...............................Betsy
Most Active