Were having a baby!!!

sxynecie
on 6/9/04 10:09 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hey everyone, I just had to share my daughter and her hubby is having a baby!!!! Back in October she lost a set of twins, a boy and a girl. This tore our hearts to pieces. So this time she is on 1/2 day's bed rest. GA board family please pray for my daughter and myself that all goes well this time. Thanks in advance. Mrs~Jackson
nonamedamet
on 6/9/04 11:16 pm - GA
I am soooo excited for you and your your family. There is nothing like a new addition to bring happy tears to the eyes and a contented smile to everyone's fave. Please tell your daughter I will be praying for her and the baby. I always remember you in prayer Mrs~Jackson, I look forward to reading your posts. Please keep us updated with baby news...Hugs and prayers, Theresa
mikkozoe
on 6/10/04 1:54 am - Conyers, GA
ahwww a new baby that is great ...!!! i will defintally keep you and her in my prayers .....!!!! Laura
Kelle W
on 6/10/04 2:01 am - Atlanta, GA
Whew! Before I actually got into the post to read it I thought you were pregnant! I was trying to think of a nice way to tell you how concerned I was that you were pregnant and only a few weeks out from surgery. Yeah, I don't have to wrack my brain for that! Congradulation Grammy, I'll keep you all in my thoughts! Kelle
sxynecie
on 6/10/04 2:25 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Kelle, Girlfriend, I'm out of the baby club!!Thank GOD, Now for the next ten years I will look forward to my grandbabies. Mrs~Jackson
ShonF.
on 6/10/04 12:58 pm - Peachy State, GA
Congrats granny , doesn't that sound wonderful. I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for you daughter . Good Luck also try not to spoil your grandbaby too much. Shondra
KerriGLPN
on 6/14/04 8:55 am - 'Tifton, GA
Mrs. Jackson, your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Im sure you will be able to spoil them rotten! Take care and God Bless you! Kerri
Most Active