I finally got a surgery date , JULY 13th

Travis T.
on 6/9/04 9:45 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Hi folks just wanted to share my excitement ,21 days after i was approved by insurance i have a date JULY 13th , it will be at Emory Dunwoody , all along i thought i would be at AMS , but Dr. Burrowes is going to use Emory for my surgery . any comments are welcome . Thanks Travis
lisasolis
on 6/9/04 10:02 pm - Rincon, GA
Congratulations - I was at Emory Dunwoody!!!! It is a very good hospital and the nurses are very nice. Best wishes on your weight loss. Both I and my 21 year old son had our wls at Emory on 5/13/04 and are down about 30lbs. each - about average for four weeks. July is just around the corner!!
Patima
on 6/9/04 10:30 pm - GA
Congratulations on the surgery date! You will soon be on the other side! Patti
dankymay7
on 6/9/04 11:54 pm - locust grove, ga
THATS GREAT! I am very excited for you. So that is what he wanted to talk to you about? That is weird that he is doing it em dun, at the suppourt group meeting they said that amc was the only hosp you could go to. He had some trouble with some nurses at other hosp not being caring enough to his patients, but the lady said that there was a hosp begging him back! I know that you are so glad! That was pretty stressful not knowing what was going on for a while. Anyway congrats and keep us posted...
mikkozoe
on 6/10/04 1:53 am - Conyers, GA
YAHHHHHH that is great news and soooo worth the wait i am sure ....Well that is right around the corrnor so hold on tight!!!! Laura
ShonF.
on 6/10/04 1:06 pm - Peachy State, GA
Hi Travis, you finally got your magic number. That is great. Good Luck with surgery. Also, try and make to the support group meeting 6-17-04 @ 7 pm @ Body Works. Shondra
Most Active