Update on ins........

hollyhobby
on 6/9/04 11:33 am - Jonesboro, GA
OK, last night I had a scare. Well, this is what happens when you work for a ****ty company. They didn't pay the dog gone bill. I received a call early this morning appologizing and then had to resubmit my paperwork. So as of now things are supposedly moving forward. I am trying my best to keep it together. I quit smoking two years ago and last night I almost blew it. (no pun intended) I was really nerved up. My spirits have lifted and lets hope this doesn't happen again. I think my e-mail shocked them awake this morning! Trust me, I feel no pain. HE HE HE. Anyway, I am back with a vengence. Thanks for all the support and I look forward to being on the losing side.
ShonF.
on 6/9/04 1:19 pm - Peachy State, GA
You go girl, don't give up just fight a little harder and smarter. Good Luck !!! Shondra
mikkozoe
on 6/9/04 8:51 pm - Conyers, GA
Holly You Go Girl!! that is the way to get things done ........Keep fighting !!! you will get approved soon !!! Laura
Patima
on 6/9/04 10:34 pm - GA
Hang in there, Holly! AND DON'T PICK UP THE CIGS AGAIN! I am proud of you for being able to quit. I am trying so hard to quit, was buying them a pack at a time. Hubby stopped at the store the other night and bought me a carton! I could have screamed! My PCP said with my medical problems she can't recommend the patch or pills! Ugh! Patti
Kelle W
on 6/10/04 2:05 am - Atlanta, GA
First of all Holly, I'm so glad to hear that. I was so worried about what we were going to do to get you back on track! I didn't want to have to go all Thelma and Louise on them! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night. They did tell me you had called, but I didn't get home till LATE! Now Patti, girl, what is going on with the smoking? Your doctor won't let you use the patch or prescribe you pills? Because you have health problems...did you ask her what kind of health problems smoking can cause? What about the gum? Could you use it? I guess I don't understand what's different between smoking and using the patch. I couldn't have quit without the patch. But I know Wellbutrin helps a lot too.....she'd have to come up with a better reason than that if it was me! Kelle to all
Patima
on 6/10/04 6:07 am - GA
I think because I only have 4 or 5 a day. Not enough to really warrant it I suppose. The gum won't work, tried it and it makes a mess because I have dentures. I am determined to stop it before I see Dr. Appel on the 25th. Actually, I have to go to the Dentist for a cleaning on the 16th, so guess that would be a great day. Patti
Most Active