Have all my Dr appt.

Harriett H.
on 6/9/04 8:33 am - Alpharetta, GA
Have all my appt this month my Psyc is on June 29th my Nutritionist is June23rd Cardiac is the30th my Pulmonary is the June the 11th. The only draw back is I haft to have an upper GI small bowl follow thru and a sleep study. .Now i'm getting antesy here is hoping it want take long for approvel. God Bless Harriett
Patsy G.
on 6/9/04 8:40 am - GA
Hi Harriett; Be prepared to wait. After the doctors appointments they have to get the information to your surgeon. That can take a couple of weeks. Then the surgeon has to get the information to the insurance company. My best advise is to be patient....... It is very hard. I started in March and am still waiting for approval. Good luck. Patsy
SHAWNNA
on 6/9/04 9:16 am - GA
Just remember it will all be worth it! Who would have thought all of this testing was necessary! Good luck.
Patima
on 6/9/04 9:17 am - GA
The longest waits I had were for the Psych Eval and the Sleep Study. But I lucked out and went I went to the Sleep Study orientation they got in a cancellation for the next night - I took it! Otherwise it would have been almost 6 weeks! I requested follow-ups and got a copy of the results and a letter of clearance from each doctor I saw. Am glad because I found out that my insurance wouldn't have approved unless I had the letter from each doctor. I know it is hard to be patient while jumping through all these hoops. Keep plugging along, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Patti
mikkozoe
on 6/9/04 8:49 pm - Conyers, GA
Harriett Wow looks like you got all your ducks in a line !!! way to go !!!! it will not be long now !!! Laura
Most Active