what about diana cole or travis ?

dankymay7
on 6/9/04 8:24 am - locust grove, ga
HELLO>>>>where did ya go diana...your just so busy getting skinny....we know that you were doing great and had already lost alot of weight....Just keep us posted hon!!! Travis what is going on with you....did you ever get to talk to dr. burrows? Let us know what the deal is and if there is anything that I can do.....that goes for everyone reading this....if yall ever need to talk email me and I will give yall my number....I have soft shoulders, ready ears and free incoming calls on my cell phone so I am readlly!!! haha
Travis T.
on 6/9/04 9:35 am - Hogansville,, GA
I got a date today ,,, it will be JULY 13th at emory dunwoody ,,i will give more details later , as i am leaving now for a sleep study tonight ,, thanks for asking stacy ,, actually i replied the other day but it did not go through for some reason , i wi**** was sooner but it a date period is what i needed ,, Thanks Travis
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/9/04 1:52 pm
I actually have been extremely busy. I coach a little league baseball team that is tied for second place right now....so we're in play offs for the spot! (I just can't seem to sit still!) I did go back to the Doctor today and I'm down another 8 pounds for a total so far of 32! He said I'm doing wonderfully and he's relased me to go back to work on the 14th!!!! I go back to see him on the 30th and he'll FINALLY put me on solids that he says will help the remainder of the weight come of in a very healthy matter! Still no protein drinks or anything - so I'm watching to see that I eat enough! (He said he'd rather me get the protein through my food any way!) I'm as happy as I can be with this....It's been a total blessing so far....never with any of the 100's of other diets have I been on - have I ever lost so much weight at one time and have as much energy as I do now! I've always been highly active - but this make me feel so much more alive!!! That's my update!!!! Thanks for asking!!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Diana (Aka Dee Dee)
Most Active