EXHAUSTED

SHAWNNA
on 6/9/04 7:02 am - GA
Good afernoon everyone. Just got back from the hospital where I am now officially finished with all my pre-op testing!! Yeah!! Also saw my surgeon who went over more detailed planning of surgery and hospital stay. I did pay extra for a private room, but I really wanted the extra privacy. The best part of the day was when he assured me I would be KNOCKED OUT before I get to the O.R. as I tend to get panic. This is so nice to have others to share this with!! Thanks guys. Shawnna
dankymay7
on 6/9/04 8:06 am - locust grove, ga
how much more did you have to pay for the extra room? (private) what doctor are you using? and hospital?
SHAWNNA
on 6/9/04 9:21 am - GA
HI! It was $20 per night for the private room, but the admissions staff said some doctors will request it for you and you dont have to pay. DR. Stephen Gooden at Augusta Surgical Group is my Doc, and I will be having surgery at University Hospital in Augusta , GA.
Patima
on 6/9/04 9:19 am - GA
Wow, your next step is the surgery itself? When is it? Girl, your profile is totally empty!!!! Patti
SHAWNNA
on 6/9/04 10:01 am - GA
I will try to do a profile! Let me tell you, all I have done is got for a consult, I was approved within a month, and now, 3 months later I am having the surgery. It seemed long to me, but when I found this board I realized I have been extremly blessed. My surgery is actuall June 16 th.
cbouland
on 6/9/04 12:38 pm - Conyers, GA
What type of insurance do you have? Do you have any co-morbidities? Connie
SHAWNNA
on 6/10/04 5:20 am - GA
I have Bluecross/Blueshield of South Carolina.
Most Active