Allie D

nonamedamet
on 6/8/04 10:46 pm - GA
Hi! How are you doing? You have been on my mind and I was wondering how you are coming along on your journey to surgery? Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Feeling L.
on 6/8/04 11:24 pm - Comer, GA
I am doing OK. I have been looking for someone to do my evaluations in the Athens area but I have had no luck. I guess that I am going to have to go to Atlanta and have them done. How are you? I hope that things are going well for you and that your stuff for your journey is coming together. Please let me know how you are doing. Hugs, Alli D.
nonamedamet
on 6/9/04 12:09 am - GA
All evaluations are done as of the 6-7-04. Waiting til end of the week to pick up psy. eval. and fax to Dr. D. office. Then in their hands to get off to the ins co. waiting is killing me....I want to be proactive instead of sitting here waiting to become reactive. I was thinking of you and wanted to say hello ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))). Your in my prayers, Theresa
Feeling L.
on 6/9/04 12:22 am - Comer, GA
Thanks! I can use all of the prayers that I can get! .... but then again, can't we all? I am having a rough day today and I am just wanting to curl up and go back to bed until tomorrow. Ever have those kinda days? I know how you feel with the waiting part. I am SO tired of waiting that I am just going to make an appointment with the people on my sheet from Dr. Duncan's office and be done with it. I wanted to find someone closer so that I could have my kids stay with my dad for me to go do the eval's but I am to the point that I will take them with me to Atlanta and we can make a day out of it. Is that wrong? Please keep me up to date on how things are with you. Hugs, Alli D.
Most Active