Prayers PLEASE!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/04 12:49 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Y'all I am going through a rough time here. I really want to be excited about my surgery but I really am not able to at this time. I am so stressed and so busy right now. My son and I are flying "home" on Friday to see my Grandmother. She is very ill right now. She is back in the hospital and on oxygen. Her kidneys gave out back in May and she is on dialysis 3 times a week. We thought she was doing better but her body is shutting down. I know she doesn't have much longer. I have known for quite sometime that this day was coming but I just hate that the time is growing near. I just pray with all my might that I make it home in time to say good-bye....that is my only wish. My g-ma keeps telling me to bring "my boy" home. Her body is so tired right now that all she does is sleep. I was holding myself up ok and then Momma Angel fell ill. She reminds me of my G-ma...all her selflessness and love. I just read that they expect her to pass within the week and I just cried for her and then I thought about my own G-ma. She is like my Mother and I just don't know how I can bear loosing her. Anyway, on top of all that I am crazy busy with Dr appts, my full time job, up-coming business trip and my part time business and my partners are driving me insane!! I never thought I'd post so much personal info on-line for all the world to see but I need some prayer here so please lift me up! Tonya
Feeling L.
on 6/8/04 12:58 pm - Comer, GA
Hey Tonya, You are in my prayers as well as the rest of your family. Please keep us posted and let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. I am in the Athens area and I will do what I can. Hugs, Alli D.
SHAWNNA
on 6/8/04 1:23 pm - GA
Just try to remember that we are the ones left behind, and that is HARD!! But our loved ones go to a wonderful place, where there is no pain or sadness. I am a nurse and a Christian and have learnes that over time. Stay strong and be blessed. Shawnna
nonamedamet
on 6/8/04 10:24 pm - GA
Tonya, You have been in my prayers since the day we "met" online. I will be happy to do whatever I can to help you. I am here for a large shoulder to cry/lean on, an ear to listen or scream in. I know things are rough, and you have more going on than a "normal" person should. I pray that God will provide you with whatever you need. May you and your family be blessed and feel the power of prayer. Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
catherine30040
on 6/8/04 11:50 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hang in there, Tonya. I know you can meet all of your challenges with style and grace. I imagine with all the friends you have here, the prayer lines will be overflowing.
kiwani
on 6/9/04 1:13 am - columbus, ga
Tonya, you have alot on your plate right now , i am soo sorry... If you need to talk just call me ok??? if i am not home i will call you back... keep your chin up , you can do it.... kiwani
Patima
on 6/9/04 1:38 am - GA
Just hang in there, Tonya. You do have a lot on your plate right now, but I can tell by your posts that you have the inner strength to keep on going. You have a very big and caring heart and you have been there for everyone on the board who has needed a shoulder or a sounding board. Now it is our turn to be there for you. God will make the decision on whether your Gramma goes to her home or to His. You will be in my thoughts. Patti
mikkozoe
on 6/9/04 1:53 am - Conyers, GA
Tonya WEll sweetie you are always in my thought and prayers. Your just so dang sweet but i will make sure to have alittle more time and thought for you this week ....I understand that this is going to be a very emotional month for you...But ya know what ...Everything happeneds for a reason ...And we might not understand it when it happeneds but we will one day and everythign you have to go thru right now will only make you stronger ( if that is possiable LOL) but i know you will make it thru everything and i am sure everything will turn out ok !!! Laura
Kelle W
on 6/9/04 4:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya, I'm so sorry that you're going through such a tough time right now. I know how it feels to be far away from your grandma when she's ill and slipping away from you. You will make it home in time, don't worry about that. You'll have a chance to make your peace with her, and that's a lot more than some people get. As for the other stuff, well that's all it is, stuff. Make yourself first right now. Your life is going to be changing so much, you have to make time for you, to wrap your mind around all that's happening. Don't let the joy of this journey get lost in all the demands you have on your time. I wish you weren't going through the pain of loosing your grandma. That was one of the worse things that's ever happened to me. I was very close to my grandmother. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and ask that the Lord and Lady bless you and your family during your time of need. Kelle
Dee C.
on 6/9/04 7:48 am - Greenville, SC
Tonya - you seem to be such a loving and caring person. You are also very strong and have a lot of compassion. Very sorry to hear about your g-ma. I lost my grandfather 30 years ago and miss him every day. he is with me everyday in spirit. It is a great comfort. Take care of yourself. Dee
Most Active