NEWBIE!!

SHAWNNA
on 6/8/04 12:48 pm - GA
Hi everyone, I have been lurking for 2 months and have finally got the courage up to post. I have my pre-op stuff in the a.m. and surgery on the 16th!! I am excited and a little nervous and glad to let everyone know how much help they have been just from reading your posts.
Feeling L.
on 6/8/04 12:54 pm - Comer, GA
Hey Shawnna, I am pre-op but I wanted to say that I am glad you decided to post we are glad that you are here. I hope that all goes well with your pre-op stuff in the AM and that you will keep us posted. If you need a friend.... just e-mail one of us. Hugs, Alli D.
SHAWNNA
on 6/8/04 1:19 pm - GA
Thanks!! I appreciate it more than you know
nonamedamet
on 6/8/04 10:39 pm - GA
Wow, good luck on your pre-op stuff and surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You will be in Loserville in no time. Congratulations and I am so glad you posted. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Patima
on 6/9/04 1:40 am - GA
Good luck on your upcoming surgery! And I understand why it took you so long to post. We are a scarey bunch! Patti
mikkozoe
on 6/9/04 1:54 am - Conyers, GA
Good luck on the surgery i know you will make it thru with flying colors !!! and glad to see you finally decided to post ...we need a few new faces around here evey now and again LOL =) Laura
Pat Bell
on 6/9/04 2:20 am - Southeast, GA
Congratulations on getting this far. You are in for the ride of your life. Relax, take it one day at a time and enjoy. Best of luck to you!
Patsy G.
on 6/9/04 8:13 am - GA
That's great Shawnna! I will keep you in my prayers. Patsy
ShonF.
on 6/9/04 1:24 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome Shawanna, Good Luck with surgery. Shondra
Most Active