Wish Me Luck Everybody

ShonF.
on 6/8/04 11:57 am - Peachy State, GA
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting my appeal ready to be sent off on Friday. Please pray for me everyone. Also I wanted to tell everyone on the GA board that has gotten approvals congratulations and I wish all you guys good luck and speedy recovery. Thanks everyone for listening and giving me the strenght to fight. I love all you guys Shondra
KELLY B.
on 6/8/04 12:10 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
good luck with you appeal...i know how the waiting is im waiting myself to see if i get approval or not so we shall wait together
Dee C.
on 6/8/04 12:24 pm - Greenville, SC
Shondra - don't give up - keep pushing for it. Dee
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/04 12:37 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Shondra, You are in my prayers!! You hang in there girl!! I truly admire all support and well wishes you have offered everyone here while going through a rough time with your denial and appeal. It's a true testiment of your character!! Prayers, hugs and love, Tonya
Feeling L.
on 6/8/04 1:02 pm - Comer, GA
Good luck Shon! You are in my prayers and I hope that all will go well for you. Keep us posted. Hugs, Alli D.
nonamedamet
on 6/8/04 10:30 pm - GA
Prayers have been sent and I have asked that you be blessed with whatever is needed. Keep your chin up and your head high, you are a blessing and inspiration to many here on the GA board, feel good about that. I wish you luck, my fingers and toes are crossed just for you. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
kiwani
on 6/9/04 1:14 am - columbus, ga
Shondra, good luck girl.... you are great and it is hard waiting, but you are fighting!!!! kiwani
Patima
on 6/9/04 1:41 am - GA
Good luck with your appeal! I hope everything works out wonderfully for you. Patti
mikkozoe
on 6/9/04 1:55 am - Conyers, GA
Shondra My fingers are crossed and i just know they will approve you this time ...they have too !!!! Laura
Patsy G.
on 6/9/04 8:07 am - GA
You go girl! Good luck. Patsy
Most Active