Just wanna cry............

hollyhobby
on 6/8/04 10:23 am - Jonesboro, GA
Well, just when I thought my luck was going good............I found out that the company policy was terminated. I am really not doing very well right now. I am angry, pissed all of the above. I hate my husbands job. If this isn't rectified I am going to sue their company and get the damn money for the surgery. I have had it. I have had to jump through so many hoops that I can't fathom another obstacle. OK, I am calm now. I just hope they pull their head out of their @ss. Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/04 11:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
Oh Holly, I am so sorry to this! Please do not give up!! If this surgery is truly meant to be for you then it will happen. Have they announced which insurance plan they are switching to?? Big Hugs!! Tonya
ShonF.
on 6/8/04 12:02 pm - Peachy State, GA
Holly, I'm really sorry. I don't have any advise, but don't give up. Maybe the new insurance will have better coverage. Hang in there. Shondra (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
Dee C.
on 6/8/04 12:28 pm - Greenville, SC
Holly - stay calm. keep notes on everything you discuss and also check which insurance you husband will have next. Dee
Patima
on 6/8/04 9:12 pm - GA
Holly, Just hang in there. Maybe the new insurance company will be better. Patti
nonamedamet
on 6/8/04 10:28 pm - GA
Holly, I am so sorry that you have had such a rough time. I have to agree though don't give up and keep copies of everything. That way when the new policy takes effect you will already have what you need so you won't actually have to start "from the beginning." I know that doesn't make the anger or feelings of disbelief go away. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Kelle W
on 6/9/04 4:17 am - Atlanta, GA
Oh Holly, I am so sorry. I can't believe this! Did they just up and decide to cancel the insurance? Don't they have to give people some notice about that? Oh I'm mad as hell now too. They don't understand when they do stuff like that they are messing with people's lives. I know you want your surgery so bad...I'm there with you too girl, but just imagine if someone was waiting for heart surgery or something! Hang in there and it will get better. I think the next insurance company will be even better and easier to deal with. Let us know when you find out who it will be! Kelle
Most Active