First appt with Dr Case today

Harriett H.
on 6/8/04 4:38 am - Alpharetta, GA
He thinks I want have a problm getting approved because I have all the medical probelms needed. So The Journey begins. I just love Dr Case and his staff he talked with me 2hrs today to be sure I knew the risks.And All the pros and cons. Something I have not done in a long time I want to thank all of you for your support you all Harriett
nonamedamet
on 6/8/04 5:38 am - GA
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May you be blessed with a quick approval. Hugs, Theresa
Karel J.
on 6/8/04 9:14 am - GA
Harriett, Don't you just love Dr. Case? I'm so glad you're using him. You will not be disappointed. He and his staff are second to none and ever so helpful. Don't ever hesitate to call his office with a question or concern. They really are there for us and really do want us to succeed. Keep us posted and let me know if I can be of any help to you. Karel Dr. Case's unofficial recruiter!
Harriett H.
on 6/8/04 10:14 am - Alpharetta, GA
Yes I love him already he explained everything even what could go wrongHe told me when he does the surgery he is going to send me straight to ICU for a couple of days because of my lungs. and ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) Harriett
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/04 11:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
Wonderful news!! Now the ride beginsLOL We are here for you when the road takes a twist or turn! I wish you well! Tonya
Most Active