Thanks!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/04 11:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you all so much for sharing in my excitement!! I feel so blessed to be able to participate in this board with you!!! Your the best!! It must be that ole' Southern Hospitality Tonya
ShonF.
on 6/7/04 12:23 pm - Peachy State, GA
You are so welcome Tonya. The GA board is so hot. SO many approvals. I'm really getting excited for everyone. Shondra
sxynecie
on 6/7/04 2:28 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Tonya, I agree the people on this board is wonderful. I have bless to meet some really nice people on here. Mrs~Jackson
mikkozoe
on 6/7/04 10:33 pm - Conyers, GA
Tonya Well first off your worth it !!!! i did not think that i could or would have come to love everyone on this board like i do, And to look fwd to seeing people and what they have to say like it do .!!! This board is great !!! And the support is wonderful too !!! Laura
Kelle W
on 6/8/04 1:29 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya, you're so welcome. You're always so supportive of others, and excited for their good news, I'm glad you have good news of your own to share with everyone! This board has been an incredible source of support. I don't know how I would have made it through my denial and all the waiting without ya'll! Kelle
Most Active