I'M APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie R.
on 6/7/04 10:16 am - Gainesville, GA
I can hardly believe it!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never did get a call on Friday so I called today, I got put hold, my heart was beating soooooooo hard, when Peggy came back on the line she said, "We sent your letter to the Dr.'s office on Friday, and we've come to the decision that you qualify for the surgery." Oh I started crying and really did feel like I hit the Lottery!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for the prayers and the crossed fingers (and toes)!!!!!! Carrie
Patima
on 6/7/04 10:25 am - GA
Clear the dance floor folks 'cause here comes another HAPPY DANCER!!! Congrats! Remember to let us know when you get a date! Patti
nonamedamet
on 6/7/04 11:37 am - GA
That is awesome. I am so happy for you. Keep us posted and you will be in Loserville in no time...Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/04 11:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
WOnderful news Carrie!!!!! The GA board is having wonderful news lately. I wish you well gal! Makes sure you post your date when you get it...as if you wouldn'tLOL Tonya
lisasolis
on 6/7/04 11:56 am - Rincon, GA
Congratulations on your approval!!! I am very happy for you and wish you the best success and weightloss as you begin this journey. Please remember to always keep in touch on the message boards so that we can help you or answer any questions you may have.
ShonF.
on 6/7/04 12:24 pm - Peachy State, GA
Yea Carrie, I'm so excited for you. Good Luck with surgery. Shondra
dankymay7
on 6/7/04 12:38 pm - locust grove, ga
WAY TO GO!!!! my prayers and blessings are yours!!!
Molly C.
on 6/7/04 1:26 pm - GA
Yea Carrie! What great news. I am happy for you. I notice you live in Gainesville, GA. Will Dr. Proctor or Dr. Richard be doing your surgery? Dr. Richard did mine. I was totally pleased. I would have been comfortable with either one of them doing my surgery. If you are going to Lanier Park Hospital remember to ask for Linda Montgomery to be your nurse. She is touched by God. I was so upset in the recovery room, thinking I wasn't getting enough air, (all mental as my oxygen level was 100.) My blood pressure was up I was so upset. Linda Montgomery, LPN took me back to my room, where she took complete care of me the rest of the day. I have had several surgeries over the years and I have never had the good care like Linda gave me. That dear lady knew what I needed or was thinking before I did. All the nurses were good, however Linda Montgomery was great. May God bless you as you start this part of your journey. Sincerely, Molly
mikkozoe
on 6/7/04 9:05 pm - Conyers, GA
Carrie Congrats !!!! I know when i got my call i was soooooooo excited i could hardly do any work for the rest of the day !!! it was just like winning the lotto that is for sure .......But congrats and it will be here before you know it ...and you are going to go GREAT !!!! Laura
kiwani
on 6/7/04 9:11 pm - columbus, ga
congratulations carrie.... feels like you are finally getting somewhere doesnt it???? kiwani
Most Active