I HAVE A DATE!!!!

ShonF.
on 6/7/04 7:44 am - Peachy State, GA
Yeah !!!! Tonya, you have your magic number. I'm so happy for you and the whole Georgia board. I'm so excited for you guys. I don't know what I'll do when I actually get my own date if I'm this excited for you guys. You are on you way to LOSERVILLE. Good Luck. Shondra
PRETTYGRL
on 6/7/04 9:12 am - ATLANTA, GA
CONGRATULATIONS TONYA!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! MONICA
Diane G.
on 6/7/04 9:32 am - Dacula, GA
Congrats Tonya, Good Luck Diane
Carrie R.
on 6/7/04 10:27 am - Gainesville, GA
Tonya, I'm sooooooo Happy for you, That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've waited so long and have been so patient, I'm so glad for you, 1 month will go by so quickly!!!! Especially trying to get everything together!!!!!! Congrats, Carrie
lisasolis
on 6/7/04 12:02 pm - Rincon, GA
July 14th is just around the corner. There have been a lot of approvals on this board lately and that is wonderful. I am so happy for you and pray that you will have a speedy uneventful recovery and be back home on liquids in no time. Your life is going to change!!!
Sheila M.
on 6/7/04 1:28 pm - Athens, GA
CONGRATULATIONS TONYA!!!!! I feel like I know you by reading your kind and thoughtful words of encourage to others. I can tell you are a very special person and God will keep his hand on you and keep you safe. Good Luck! and maybe one day we will meet. Sheila
sxynecie
on 6/7/04 2:22 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah Tonya. I'll be waiting for you on the other side. Mrs~Jackson
Amy Williams
on 6/8/04 5:13 am
Tonya! I'm so happy for you! Your time will be here before you know it! It's the best thing I've done so far. I'm 11 days out and feeling wonderful! Best of luck! Amy
Lisa B.
on 6/8/04 6:43 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats !!!!!!
Most Active