I HAVE A DATE!!!!

kiwani
on 6/7/04 3:06 am - columbus, ga
tonya , that is great... i faxed my approval letter and they said i can get a date friday... i called pcp and told them to schedule cardiac havent heard back from them yet... i told joyce i wanted as early in july i could get... congrats to you.... kiwani
Cricket J.
on 6/7/04 3:14 am - Atlanta, GA
LOSER LOSER LOSER
cbouland
on 6/7/04 4:11 am - Conyers, GA
YEA!!! I would do the happy dance on screen for you... but I don't know how.... Good luck to you and soon hopefully I will be anouncing the same! Connie
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/7/04 4:51 am
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! This has been the best thing to happen to me. I don't look at food the same way I used to. CELEBRATE GOOD on the 4th!!!! Let the Count Down to Loosersville Begin!
brown S.
on 6/7/04 5:45 am - ellenwood, ga
CONGRATS
Blackbutterfly
on 6/7/04 5:47 am - duluth, GA
That is wonderful. Congragulations!!!!!
Lisa S.
on 6/7/04 6:38 am - Rockmart, GA
AWESOME news Tonya! I'll have you in my prayers each and evry night until and after your surgery date. Lisa
dankymay7
on 6/7/04 6:46 am - locust grove, ga
JUST how is the air today on cloud 9? NA na na na naaa your gona be a loser!!!
Harriett H.
on 6/7/04 7:12 am - Alpharetta, GA
Tonyl I'm so glad for you And Gods Blessing to you he'll have his loving arms about you and see you through. here are some ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) for you and you go girl. Harriett
nonamedamet
on 6/7/04 7:40 am - GA
Way to go Tonya! I am so happy for you. I will be on the cruise on your big day but I will be thinking of you and praying all the way! I will have to take my cell phone so I can call and check on you. I know things will be fine. May you and your family be blessed. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active