DR. BURROWS SUPPOURT GROUP MEETING

dankymay7
on 6/6/04 9:19 am - locust grove, ga
I GOT TO GO TO MY FIRST SGM SAT. AND IT WAS WOUNDERFUL....WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT WANT TO GO AFTER ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN MET....I AM LIKE MOST OF YA'LL....I FEEL LIKE I KNEW MOST OF ALL THAT WAS SAID BECAUSE OF THIS SITE...(THAT I EAT, SLEEP AND BREATH) THIS SITE IS ALMOST LIKE A LIVE SUPPOURT GROUP..I GOT TO MEET ANOTHER GIRL WHO IS HAVING SURG ON THE SAME DAY AS ME SO WE WILL BE WALKING THE HALLS TOGETHER....WERE ANY OF YOU THERE? DID I GET A CHANCE TO ME YOU?
Travis T.
on 6/6/04 12:06 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Hi Stacy , I didn't get to go , but i was wanting too i was wanting to ask others in the group if it has taken them as long to get a date after being approved like me (18 days and counting ). I faxed Dr.Burrowes and staff a letter on friday (not a mean or nasty letter ) just explaining my situation for the need to schedule for my busy life over the next few months , Well Monica called me and left a msg at 3;45 pm and didn't bother to call my other numbers . She said she wanted me to talk to DR burrowes , so i will call Monday ,, I hope i have a date , Glad you had a good time at the meeting , and good luck . Travis
dankymay7
on 6/7/04 6:41 am - locust grove, ga
Hey travis....I was wanting to know what happened today when you called dr. burrows...I wounder why he would need to talk to you....you have an approval right? Good luck and keep us posted.
Travis T.
on 6/7/04 12:23 pm - Hogansville,, GA
I called Monica this morning and she said Dr.Burrowes would call me this afternoon to tell me his self what she had been telling me and the reason for the wait ,, but he never called .maybe tommorrow. As for me being approved yes i have been approved for 19 days now and have had ALL of my presurgery tests done , as far as i know i'm good to have it done tommorrow morning , I just have to wait now . Travis
Blackbutterfly
on 6/7/04 4:08 am - duluth, GA
Hey, Stacie I was at the meeting on Saturday. I had to leave at 4:30 due to a church event. I found the meeting to be a great inspiration and informative. I will no stop after surgery. My surgery is July12th. I dont know how I will get my other meeting in before that, because Joy said that there will not be a meeting in July just the picnic.
dankymay7
on 6/7/04 6:39 am - locust grove, ga
I am calling joys today, she was telling me about one this wen. in conyers......i will post if so...
KELLY B.
on 6/7/04 12:10 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
HEY STACIE, IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO. I HAVE FOUND DR BURROWES MEETINGS TO BE VERY INFORMATIVE. ALTHOUGH I DID LEARN A LOT FROM THIS MEETING...LIKE THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE AS MUCH REQUIRED CLEAR LIQUIDS FROM DR BURROWES AND THAT SURE WAS GREAT TO HEAR. ATLEAST NOW WE KNOW THAT IF WE FEEL LIKE SOMETHING OTHER THAN CLEAR WE CAN HAVE MOST THINGS AS LONG AS WE HAVE WATER AND A BLENDER...HAHA. TALK TO YOU LATER KELLY
Most Active