Dr. Duncan's Support Group Meetings

Sheila M.
on 6/6/04 1:16 am - Athens, GA
Does anyone have a schedule of Dr. Duncan's Support Group Meetings?
virgohoney
on 6/6/04 3:02 am - Covington, GA
Hi Sheila! They are all at different times and in different locations. Go to the Peachtree Bariatrics website and click on "events" for a complete schedule. Good Luck! Smooches Chandra
Sheila M.
on 6/6/04 5:15 am - Athens, GA
Thank you Chandra! Are you getting excited about your surgery? What day did you go to Dr. Duncan's for your intial interview? Have you been happy with the experience so far? Sheila
virgohoney
on 6/6/04 9:27 am - Covington, GA
You're welcome Sheila!! To be absolutely honest. I wasn't impressed with Dr. Duncan's staff at all I went to my initial consult in March. Since I was already approved thru another surgeon, I was told it would only take a week to transfer the approval to Dr. Duncan They didn't even submit it to my insurance until May 28!! I was lied to several times. And my file was in "dictation" for almost two months I really like Dr. Duncan though and I felt he was the best surgeon, so I put up with his staff!! Finally, I had my insurance company fax my approval letter to Yakima (she's been the most helpful) and she called me with a date this past Friday. So now I am hopeful everything will be alright. And I have finally allowed myself to be excited I am actually scared to death but I am not backing out. I know this is the best thing for me and my health. Best of luck to you and feel free to talk to me anytime!!! Smooches Chandra
Most Active