Possible good news!

Barbara A. S.
on 6/5/04 11:46 am - Athens, GA
My original surgery date with Dr Procter is July 12th. Today, I went to Support Meeting in Gainesville and was told there may be openings with Dr Richard (his partner) much earlier in June. (someone in Dr Procter/Dr Richard's office. Since I'm going to Boston on July 23rd, this would be fantastic! Keep your fingers crossed for me, Barbara in Athens
nonamedamet
on 6/5/04 1:18 pm - GA
Fingers and toes all crossed, sending the prayers as well. Best wishes to you and your family, Theresa
sxynecie
on 6/5/04 2:37 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Like Theresa, my fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you. I will pray for to get an earlier date. Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/04 10:04 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Cool! Let us know! Tonya
kiwani
on 6/6/04 12:47 am - columbus, ga
Hey barbara, if that date gets changed be sure to let us know.... kiwani
Sheila M.
on 6/6/04 1:20 am - Athens, GA
Hi Barbara, I wanted to thank you for letting me know about the Support Group Meeting yesterday. I was there and I enjoyed it very much. I am sorry I did not introduce myself to you, but I had an appointment afterwards. I am glad to hear about your surgery date being moved that will be great. Good Luck! Sheila Athens, GA
kimseabolt
on 6/6/04 1:59 am - Dahlonega, GA
Thats great! I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Richard done my surgery. I am very pleased with the results that I have had. I think he is a very good surgeon and a wonderful person. Keep us posted. Good Luck, Kim in Dahlonega
Most Active