25 days ago

sxynecie
on 6/5/04 1:17 am - Jonesboro, GA
Hello everyone I just had to share how exciting my life has changed in 24 days. I had my surgery on May 10th 2004. I have lost 32 pounds. I have not been released yet to do some real excercising, but I do walk everyday. I can dance now like my teenagers.
lisasolis
on 6/5/04 8:19 am - Rincon, GA
Congratulations Ms. Jackson. I am so happy for your weight loss and I wish you the best on your journey. I am 21 days loss of about 29lbs. and I know how you feel!!!
sxynecie
on 6/5/04 2:30 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Congrats. Lisa, Girl it is a good feeling to lose instead of gain. Mrs~Jackson
nonamedamet
on 6/5/04 1:13 pm - GA
Way to GO Mrs Jackson. You keep posting as I love to hear from you. What a blessing you are and inspiration to those of us waiting to get approval and have the surgery. You go, girl. Pretty soon your teenagers friends will be asking you to show them some moves....Hugs and Prayers, Theresa
sxynecie
on 6/5/04 2:36 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Theresa, You keep going, don't let nothing STOP you. I will continue to pray for you. You will be here in looserville in no time. God Bless. Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/04 9:57 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Congrats!! That is so exciting and encouraging to me! I want to come out of this surgery feeling good just like you! Are you up there in Jonesboro getting down with the Bobo, flick'n your shoulders off? You go girl!! Tonya
Most Active