GOOD MORNING!

Lisa S.
on 6/4/04 11:33 pm - Rockmart, GA
I am trying hard to become a non-lurker and post more often. So, Good morning to everone here in beautiful Georgia and every where else. I am picking up some picture that my daughter and I had made together tomorrow and I will do my best to get them scanned and up on my profile asap. I am at goal (130!), but the "fat girl" in me still hates to have pictures made! Everyone have an amazing weekend! Lots of love to you all! Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 11:43 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Good Morning to you Lisa! I hope you have a great day also. I am looking forward to seeing your pics! I can't wait to say I am at goal! Take care and glad to see you posting! Tonya
mikkozoe
on 6/4/04 11:44 pm - Conyers, GA
OMG that is wonderful !!! I can not wait to get to goal ...Well i think i need to set a goal first ..I mean i have a size goal and all but i ahve not set a weight goal since i have a ways to go still ...and i dont own a scale LOL LOL LOL so i think i will think about that this weekend ...But Congrats for getting to goal !!! Laura
nonamedamet
on 6/5/04 12:58 pm - GA
Lisa, I am so glad you posted. What an inspiration to hear that some one is at goal. Can't wait to see the pictures. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active