TONYA L.

kiwani
on 6/4/04 2:41 pm - columbus, ga
did you get a date today????? kiwani
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 11:19 pm - Warner Robins, GA
No have to wait til Monday so that Joyce can reschedule me. Joyce didn't read the note in my file saying that I was requesting a late July date. THey had me scheduled for June 21st but I can't take that date. Jennifer B. told me I can request any date in July so have a date ready when I call. When will you get a date? Tonya
Lisa S.
on 6/4/04 11:28 pm - Rockmart, GA
Mornin' Tonya! I was the lurker that posted about June 21st being daughter's 10th birthday! Hope you get the date that you want! Hugs, Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/04 10:03 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I remember you saying that Lisa! and now we have another b-day on June 21st! I swear their is something to that number. LOL Tonya
ShonF.
on 6/4/04 11:33 pm - Peachy State, GA
Hay Tonya, I think that is a wonderful date also , that is my daughter's birthday also. She will be 4 years old. I hope you get a date soon. What about you Kiwi?? DID you get your date yet? Shondra
kiwani
on 6/5/04 12:25 pm - columbus, ga
Shondra, i just got my approval lette today, i will be faxing to joyce on monday... will get a date friday.... thanks for asking ... how is it going for you???? kiwani
Lisa S.
on 6/4/04 11:37 pm - Rockmart, GA
I just read your profile and want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your approval, maybe you won't have to wait long for a date. I was having surgery to weeks after finding out that I was approved! Good luck to you. Lisa
Most Active