DR. CLARENCE HIXSON

Brittany D.
on 6/4/04 2:19 pm - Atlanta, Ga
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON DR. HIXSON? HAS ANYONE HAD THE SURGERY DONE BY HIM? AND WHAT ABOUT ATLANTA MEDICAL CENTER; IS IT A GOOD HOSPITAL?
nonamedamet
on 6/5/04 12:48 pm - GA
Brittany, I am sorry I don't know anything about Dr. Hixson. Everything I have researched about Atlanta Medical Center has been really good with a few exceptions. My doctor uses this hospital as well. I am so glad you sent me an update. Your previous post touched my heart and you and your Mom have been in my thoughts and prayers ever since. Remember to keep the faith, I know things have been really rough but I believe in you and the power of answered prayers. May you and your Mom continued to be blessed and I hope you will continue to let me know how things are going... Hugs and prayers, Theresa
DebbieJ
on 6/7/04 7:10 am - Atlanta area, GA
Hi Brittany, I can't answer your question about Dr Hixson, as I know nothing about him, but having spent 45 days in Atlanta Medical Center's ICU after my wls.............that question I think I can answer. Like any hospital you need to be on top of your care. If you can have someone stay with you following your surgery that is always best. Following my initial wls, I had a couple of very good nurses. I was not displeased with my care, but a couple of things could have been better. I would give Atlanta Medical Center passing marks. Good Luck to you
Most Active