my package is off to the insurance.....

Becky M.
on 6/4/04 12:33 pm - Jackson, GA
I got a call today saying my info was sent to the ins.company today. So how long do I give them before I start hounding them? I know I dont post much , but I just had to tell someone who would understand and of course all of ya'll do... I am happy to see so many getting approvals....CONGRATS...... I hope I will be posting that also soon but honestly I am prepared for a denial. I have Cigna and they are well known for there denials. But please keep me in your thoughts and I will, all of you. You are all an inspiration and I try to read the board every day. Good luck to everyone wherever you are in your own journey...... Becky
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 11:24 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Becky, I wish you well. I know Cigna has been known to be tough but I have also seen plenty of people get approved on the first try or after the first appeal letter. Hopefully it won't come to that with you but just don't give up if you need to proceed that way. I would give them a call on Monday to see if they got it into the system. Good luck and fingers crossed for you! Tonya
Lisa S.
on 6/4/04 11:25 pm - Rockmart, GA
Good morning Becky, First, let me say good luck with your approval! Second, to answer your question, I had to give my insurance company 30 days to review my paper work. And yes, I also was denied on the 1st try. But, I appealed and won! So be persistant! My insurance carrier is Great West Life and Annuity. They are a pain in the rear with this sort of thing, but I was bound and determined! Hope you have the same success. As a matter of fact, I hope everyone out there that is waiting to hear from their insurance company has a positive outcome. Chins up all. It is well worth fighting for! Hugs to all. Have a great weekend! Lisa
nonamedamet
on 6/5/04 12:42 pm - GA
Congratulations Becky. I agree with Tonya I would call first of the week to see if they have received the information, once I confirmed that I would call every couple of days. Keep the faith, we are routing for you..Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Becky M.
on 6/5/04 1:15 pm - Jackson, GA
Thank you to everyone *****sponded. It means a lot.......... Becky
OHAngel2006
on 6/6/04 11:17 pm - GA
Hi Becky, I work for Cigna as well as have my paperwork going for my 2nd appeal right now with them. It will take atleast 2 weeks before they will even be able to tell you they received it so get ready to be more patient than you have ever had to be in your life! If you would like, please email me and I'll give you some tips and names that I've found along the way.
Most Active