Tonya L ???

mikkozoe
on 6/4/04 12:08 am - Conyers, GA
Ok so did you get your date yet ??? didn't you say it would be today ....I am sitting here waiting to hear the good news !!!!! Laura
nonamedamet
on 6/4/04 12:29 am - GA
Me Too!
Kelle W
on 6/4/04 1:08 am - Atlanta, GA
Me three! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 1:22 am - Warner Robins, GA
Oh my gosh I feel so loved! Thanks so much for asking! I was in a meeting all morning .(you know I was cursing those long winded EngineersLOL)so on my way back to the office I called the Surgeon's office. They wanted to schedule my surgery on June 21st!!! What is with that number? It keeps popping up! I'm gonna play cash 3 today.LOL I can't have surgery on that day b/c I am already booked to be at a conference in FL(Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort) for that whole week. Plus, we go every year and my son goes with me. It's like a mini-vacation. He goes to the kids program while I am in the conference. Anyway, like I've said before I can't have my surgery until mid to late July. I have too many things going on-my calendar is booked nearly the whole month of June, I need to accrue as much leave as possible and my Aunt is coming down to help me. Soooo, I have to wait til Monday and speak to Joyce. July is not a problem. I can basically pick a date she said but for unknown reasons I will have to speak with Joyce. Plus, I have to complete my cardio clearance, pulmo, and gastro appts. I just scheduled my gastro appt. before they will schedule me for an endo I have to go in and meet the Dr. SO that will be on Monday. My nerves are a wreck! Can't you tell...I'm rambling.LOL Hugs, Tonya
catherine30040
on 6/4/04 1:27 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations! I am SO happy for you!
virgohoney
on 6/4/04 3:39 am - Covington, GA
I am happy for you too! But I wished you could've had June 21, because that's my day also. Just think we would've been at the hospital together. I understand you having a busy schedule, this worked perfectly for me, because I am a teacher, and I am out for summer vacation. Let us know as soon as you get a date so we can for ya!!! Congrats!!! Smooches! Chandra
Kelle W
on 6/4/04 5:00 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey that's the date I want! Tell them to call Dr. Appel and get them to give it to me! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 6:24 am - Warner Robins, GA
I did remember that! Any word from Dr Appel's office? What's taking them so long? When are you suppose to hear from them? Hugs, Tonya
Kelle W
on 6/4/04 7:35 am - Atlanta, GA
I talked to April today and she says she "thinks" I'll get my date from Kathy next week. I felt like saying, if I don't get my date by next Friday I will be up in that office and you'll be paying me to go away! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 10:29 am - Warner Robins, GA
Sheesh! I may have go in there with you! Hold 'em to it gal! Big hugs! Tonya
Most Active