***Three Weeks Post-Op***

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/04 11:59 pm - Richmond Hill, GA
Hi All - I am three weeks post-op and have lost about 32 lbs. I am very happy I had this surgery and wish everyone who is having surgery in June my best wishes. I am sticking to the liquid/soft diet and everything is going well. I am learning very fast what I can and cannot tolerate.
nonamedamet
on 6/4/04 12:29 am - GA
Congratulations, Andrew. Keep up the good work, you will be on solid foods very soon...Hugs, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 1:23 am - Warner Robins, GA
Fantastic Andrew!! Keep up the good work!! I enjoy seeing your face...so keep us posted and maybe the other guys will come out of hiding Tonya
Dixie P.
on 6/4/04 1:55 am - Atlanta, GA
wow! Thirty-two pounds in three weeks is phenomenal! I go for my two week followup on Tuesday and I'll know then what I weigh. I'm staying away from the scales so I don't become a maniac with them. Have you started exercising at all? I am walking about 30 minutes in the mornings and 30 minutes at night (I am 11 days post-op) but I haven't done any weights or anything until I see my surgeon. I'm anxious to start exercising more vigorously. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!
sxynecie
on 6/5/04 2:25 am - Jonesboro, GA
Way to go Andrew. and ditto, I'm so happy I had this surgery also. I had my surgery on the 10 and I have also lost 32 pounds. I'm still in the learning process. I have dumped twice. Peanut butter crackers and Barbeque sauce. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active