OMG He is my hubby cousin

sxynecie
on 6/3/04 3:58 pm - Jonesboro, GA
My hubby lost his uncle this week, and all the family got together after the funeral. I seen someone that I have not seen in years. I once was engaged to this man. Him and I was outside just a chit chatting. Then my hubby came outside and said I see you met my first cousin on my mom side. My mouth just dropped. So did his. They have not seen each other in 12 years. Talking about small world. Mrs~Jackson
brown S.
on 6/3/04 5:15 pm - ellenwood, ga
girl I feel you me and mine have been married for 25 years and found out last year that we might be aunt and newphew see his mother is an only child and her father never knew anything about her went to a family reuion and talked to his grandmother and she stated the name of her daughter's father and where he was from well low and behold it was my father's name and he was from the same place and also with her age she could be my sister????????????? but with my father being dead we will never know it is something to think about b/c he also had the same birthday.....my DH will not talk about it and will not take this any farther.(smile)......but in my mine would really like to know but she has no other info a one night stand.can you say deep but I love him too much and tool long to look back now smile
sxynecie
on 6/3/04 6:53 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Christy, WOW, I guess I'm not alone. My hubby was not happy when he found out that the guy I was telling him about is his cousin. We talked about it, but I can tell he is not a happy camper right now. Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 1:26 am - Warner Robins, GA
Too funny!! Your family tree goes straight up.LOL just kidding
Most Active