Profile updated...

vstyler111
on 6/3/04 10:49 am - Newnan, GA
All is going very well. The full liquids do get old after a while but that's the name of the game for now. Wow, I just realized my last soild food was May 21st (steak dinner.) All the gas and bloating is gone but boy can I burp! At first they just snuck up on me but now I have control over em. Take care everybody and I'll see you on the board. Vince
nonamedamet
on 6/3/04 11:46 am - GA
keep up the good work Vince. I enjoyed reading your profile. Thanks for sharing and helping those of us that haven't had the surgery yet. Best wishes, Theresa
Dixie P.
on 6/3/04 8:44 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hi Vince! I'm with you as my surgery was the 24th too. I have been experimenting with different things. My surgeon lets me have watery grits and oatmeal, so I have been checking out different kinds. I'm not really a grits eater (being a northerner) but damn if they didn't taste good yesterday! The best yogurt I've found yet is Yoplait's Ultra Creamy series ... orange, raspberry, etc. They don't have chunks of fruit in them or seeds, something the blue label Yoplaits did have. Last night I made a homemade turkey and vegetable soup for hubbie and I had 4 oz. of the broth. OMG. What an improvement over the Swanson's chicken broth I had been having! My followup appointment is next Tuesday. I'm hoping the doc will let me move on to purees, as I am dying to have some meaty things - even if they are mushed up in a blender! Good luck!!!
mikkozoe
on 6/4/04 12:47 am - Conyers, GA
Vince keep up the good work ....Your doing great and trust me it gets easier as you go ...The first month to me was the hardest ......But I am proud of you Laura
Most Active