Cross you fingers for me!!!

Carrie R.
on 6/2/04 12:11 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey ya'll, Well I spoke to Insurance yesterday and Peggy told me that they would have an answer for me by the end of the week, either Thurs. or Fri. she said and that she would call me as soon as they made a decision. I'm praying and crossing my fingers. This is like waiting to see if your Lottery Ticket has the winning numbers. I told my husband that if they approve me I will feel like I won the Lottery!!!!! Have any of ya'll felt this way???? Please keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little prayer - All will be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks Everyone, Carrie
Harriett H.
on 6/2/04 12:18 pm - Alpharetta, GA
My fingers will be crossed and i'll be praying for you. Harriett
ShonF.
on 6/2/04 2:32 pm - Peachy State, GA
Hi Carrie, I hope you get good news. We are going to cross our fingers and toes. Good Luck Shondra
lisasolis
on 6/2/04 10:51 pm - Rincon, GA
Try again. Email or send a complaint to the State of Georgia Insurance Commissioners' Office.
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/04 12:08 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Carrie, Prayer said and fingers and toes crossed!!! Tonya
Patima
on 6/3/04 2:07 am - GA
Fingers, toes and eyes! Good luck, keep us posted! Patti
Kelle W
on 6/3/04 2:39 am - Atlanta, GA
Carrie, best of luck to you...and yes I do know that feeling you're talking about. I really did feel like I had hit the lottery when I got my approval, especially since I got denied initially! Kelle
nonamedamet
on 6/3/04 11:33 am - GA
Prayers been said and the fingers and toes are crossed for good measure. Keep us posted...Hugs, Theresa
Most Active