Just Venting...........

hollyhobby
on 6/2/04 4:36 am - Jonesboro, GA
Hello All, Just a quick vent. I saw my psych dr two weeks ago and I went for a f/u yesterday. I am now on meds to help with depression. Yeah! But the surgeon hasn't received a fricken letter yet. I am soooooooooooo . I am hoping that the letter comes soon. They apparently fired the transcriptionist and it is legitimate. But why? I could just flip out. OK, I am all done. Thanks for the posts regarding the picture of myself. You are all wonderful people. Talk soon
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:39 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Holly! First off...Good to see your face Did the Dr's office give you a time frame as to when you can expect the letter? That is frustatin but hold tight and keep fllowing up. Keep us posted! Tonya
Sandy C.
on 6/2/04 5:40 am - Decatur, GA
It is my understanding that it takes 2 weeks for the tests to come back and then a few days for the report to be written. That was the time frame that mine required. You may want to confirm that with your psych. Additionally, they would not release the report until they were paid, either by me or the insurance company. I went ahead and paid so as not to delay and received the check from insurance about 3 weeks out. I know how hard it is to wait but I am sure it will all come together before you know it.
Kelle W
on 6/2/04 5:54 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Holly! My time frame was the same....two weeks just for the report to come back, then another week or so for the psych. to get her synopsis together to send to my surgeon. I think all in all it took about a month. It was ridiculous, but I didn't have much power over it. Did they tell you how much longer it might be? Hang in there girl! Kelle
Patima
on 6/2/04 7:09 am - GA
I hope your letter shows up soon and that is is a recommendation for surgery. Patti
Dixie P.
on 6/2/04 8:29 am - Atlanta, GA
As the master on Kung Fu used to say, "Patience grasshopper."
Most Active