I'm HOME LOSERVILLE

Amy Williams
on 6/2/04 4:00 am
Thank you for a MANY emails I got at the hospital. The guy that delivered was like "my printer is overwhelmed". LOL As was I, it took me several days to read them all. Thanks also for the many prayers and well wishes. The first day was awful pain wise. They had placed an epidural in and right after I woke up in the recovery room I was fine. It was about 10-20 later that while moving me I guess it moved. I had told them there that I was getting a lot of pain but they said to wait until I get to my room and tell them. That was the first thing out of my mouth in my room. By this time it was around 1130am I was screaming, they called in pain management. They are the only ones to make choice on what to do next. They tried several and I mean SEVERAL other injections to no avail. FINALLY after 6 hour of pure screaming, you could hear me 100 feet down the hall, Kenneth said he'd had enough and went to find my surgeon. As soon as my surgeon got there everything changed. Within 5 minutes he had them putting in PCA with Morphine, after `10 minutes I was a whole new person, NO PAIN. I knew the whole time I'd never read someone describe this much pain. It was a 10. The hospital got very worried about the film crew during my screaming that they asked them to leave. I got up and walked the 2nd day, did great. I know I've lost some weight already. Soups are not settling good, however Crystal Light is better than water. I'm very tired, I am still on morphine and stuff for nausea. The bathroom is a bit of a challenge, but it's coming out well. I feel great, the lack of food choices at the hospital caused me to already get "hunger pains" LOL But once I drink something it goes right away. I am most thankful to God for allowing me thru surgery, I am thankful for all love and support here. Thanks to all my special angels, (I had many of them.) I appreciate all the calls. Mags, Alicia, Benita, Sherri, Lisa, Jenn, Janet, Sarah, Suzanne, Amy My apologies if I missed someone. I will update more as the time comes. Any suggestions on how to handle some very loving cats?? They are trying to get all over me. I guess lock them out. Love you all, Amy www.amylhwilliams.com
mikkozoe
on 6/2/04 4:27 am - Conyers, GA
Amy I am glad that everything went pretty much good for you !!! and i cannt wait to see your Mtv special when will it air again ??? And as for the loving cats ..I just had to knock mine off and make him sit on the legs until i could deal with the bellie !!! cats are not good listoners that is for sure LOL LOL Laura
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
Girl it is so good to see you posting!! I am so glad you made it the other side and are doing good. I can't wait to see the MTV show! Keep us posted on your progress! TOnya
Feeling L.
on 6/2/04 6:39 am - Comer, GA
Glad to hear that you are OK and home.
sambus24
on 6/2/04 7:55 am - Thomson, ga
hi glad you are ok. have a god day.... sarah
sxynecie
on 6/2/04 2:19 pm - Jonesboro, GA
I'm glad you are home, Oh yeah welcome to loserville. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active