Lurkers- I know you're there!

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/04 12:06 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Alli, I recall reading your profile also!! You are an x-Army gal...Whoo-ah! I am an x-Air Force gal! I wish you well with your insurance battles!! I see you are also a patient of Dr. Duncan's! Keep us postd on your progress! Tonya
KerriGLPN
on 6/3/04 1:20 am - 'Tifton, GA
Hey Tonya! You busted me too! lol! I m Kerri! I had my surgery on 3-15-04 and had it done in Brunswick! I had to battle the ins comp and then change surgeons to finally get the surgery done but it was all worth the battle!! Take care and god Bless! Kerri
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 10:31 am - Warner Robins, GA
Gotcha! I'm glad you didn't give up!! Glad to hear all is well! Keep us posted on your progress! Tonya
Anna Marie D.
on 6/3/04 2:02 am - Suwanee, GA
My name is Marie and I am 6 months post op {12/02/03} and down 145 lbs {97 since surgery} and life is a blast! I am slowly updating my profile
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 10:33 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Marie, You have done great!! WTG! I am going to hold you to the updated profile! and post a pic! Tonya
glow
on 6/3/04 4:18 am - Columbus, GA
I stand accused. Hello Everyone my name is Gloria (Spice). I too am more of a lurker than a poster. Although I do post sometimes. I am currently waiting for my sleep study to be done (which is Monday) and my physical (which is Wednesday). Once I have my physical taken care of then I should be given my letters of medical necessity stating that I can physically withstand this surgery. Then my next stop should be info being submitted to Ins. Dr. Richards/Dr. Procter in Gainesville will hopefully be performing my surgery. So everyone please keep me in your prayers. Gloria
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 10:34 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Gloria! Sounds like things are progressing nicely! I wish you well! Please keep us posted! Don't be a stranger! Tonya
Diane G.
on 6/3/04 11:59 am - Dacula, GA
Hi Tonya, I'm Diane, and I am a 35 years old single mom of a 9 years old girl, and a part time college student living in Dacula Ga. I have a surgery date this Wednesday June 9th at Northside Hospital w/ Dr. Hart @ 7:30am. Can we say terriffied I have waited so long for this, and this weekend will be my last weekend before my surgery.It is all of the sudden hitting me. I have so much to do, packing, last minute pick ups at the stores, etc. The clock is winding down quickly. PS. If anyone has any available time, I don't have an Angel yet. Diane G.
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/04 10:37 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Diane! Good to see your pretty face again! I swear the first few times I saw your pic I thought you were post-op! You ahve the same date as Kay Holder!! I would be honored to be your Angel if you'd like! Just send me an e-mail and let me know! Big Hugs, Tonya
Patima
on 6/3/04 9:03 pm - GA
Hey Tonya! Ex-Air Force gal here, too! Patti
Most Active