Lurkers- I know you're there!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 11:51 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Paige!!! Yes, I've been told "You are something else" before....and now I'm starting to believe it.LOL Wow! Your date is fast appraoching!! You share a surgery date with Kay Holder(Dr Champion) Make sure you post before your surgery so that we can keep you in prayer! I look forward to hearing about your progress! hugs, Tonya
sxynecie
on 6/2/04 2:23 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Just in case you forgot me, I'm Mrs~Jackson, had surgery on 05/10/04 and have lost 26 lbs so far (yeah)
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 11:54 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Mrs Jackson, I will NEVER forget you!!! How could I? You make me laugh and smile. I love to read your profile. So did you tell Dr Ducan's office about themselves yet?? I am not lookinmg forward to meeting Dr. Mcgowan! I am actually practicing my "come backs" for him!LOL You are doing fantastic!! Keep us posted!! Hugs, Tonya PS- How your husband doing!? He seems like a great guy!
brown S.
on 6/2/04 3:23 pm - ellenwood, ga
OK OK OK you got me too like all the others I too lurk everynight and never post.......... My name is Christy a 43 year old,waiting to have surgery. by Dr. Steinberg hopeing for a date sometime in July
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 11:56 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Yay!! I'm glad you posted Christy!!!! I will keep you in my prayers for a successful July surgery!!! I enjoy hearing form you! I look forward to seeing more of you from now on!! Hugs, Tonya
Lisa C.
on 6/2/04 9:59 pm - Southern, GA
Hi All, I have been lurking for over a year now. I lurk in the morning and again at night I can't seem to get enough. I am 38 yrs. old, have been married almost 20 yrs. and have to sons 18 and 15. Right now I am still waiting for approval. (since June 03). When I get depressed about the wait I lurk and read about others success and pray that someday I will get to announce I'm approved also. O.k enough about me! Later.
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 11:59 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Lisa!! "I lurk in the morning and again at night I can't seem to get enough" That sounds like a song to me.LOL But I am right there with you!! I just said a prayer that you'll get notice of your approval real soon!! I look forward to hearing from you more! Tonya
dankymay7
on 6/2/04 10:43 pm - locust grove, ga
LURKER, well somewhat....you got me....I have posted a couple of times, but it all depends on time....the one thing we are short of ....what makes me sit and lurker for an hour when I know I have to be at work at 10 am. I am showered and barely dressed and my daughter is clearly having the run of the house sence my nose is so deaply buried .....Ha Well I am getting ready for surg. on July 5. Going to my first support group meeting sat and pre op next week.....thanks to everyone else for putting everthing down in there life to post.....
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/04 12:01 am - Warner Robins, GA
Stacie, Hey gal!! I love to see your smiling face! Your surgery date is fast approaching!! be sure to post before your surgery so that I can lift you up in prayer!! I look forward to hearing about your successes also!! hugs, Tonya
Feeling L.
on 6/3/04 12:00 am - Comer, GA
Hey Tonya! I am Alli D. and I live outside of Bulldawg Country! I am a stay at home mom of a 7 yr. old girl and a 9 yr. old boy. I am 31 and I am in the process of scheduling my evals and then I have the long wait on the insurance. From what I have heard...... our insurance is going to be a bear! I am scared that I will not be approved and I am not sure what I will do then. Hugs, Alli D.
Most Active