Lurkers- I know you're there!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 8:00 am - Warner Robins, GA
Sandy, So glad you have come out!! It's not so bad is it! LOL Good Luck with your surgery! Please be sure to remind us before you go in so that we can lift you up in prayer!! Tonya
Kelle W
on 6/2/04 6:29 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello, my name is Kelle and I am a OH addict...oh wait, what were we doing here? Oh yes! Introducing ourselves! Well, I'm 31, single *grrrrrr* and just waiting with baited breath for my surgery date from Dr. Appel. I am hoping and praying for June 21st, though it will probably be the very end of June-beginning of July. Everyone on here has been so wonderful to me, I can't thank everyone enough. I hope once I'm on "the other side" I can be as supportive to the preops and folks on the GA board have been to me. Oh yeah, and Tonya RULES! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 8:03 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Kelle!!! Thanks! I'm quite fond of you too....I think you Rock!!! I'm an OH addict too, but don't tell anyone.LOL I'm painfully single too....we have so mu*****ommon. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you get the June 21st date! I agree....everyone here has been so great!! I feel the love Tonya
Laura-n-GA
on 6/2/04 6:54 am - Locust Grove, GA
Hi Another Laura here. Feel free to check out my profile to find out all about me. I'm 130 lbs lighter since surgery Jan 21, 2003. If you folks have any question feel free to email me if you want my input/opinion. Dr. Rothwell in Macon is my surgeon and he's awesome...had the surgery himself ya know. It's great to see this board finally moving. Good luck to you all. ~L~
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 8:06 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Laura!! Good to hear from you! Not sure if you remember me but I met you in Dr Rothwell's office back in Feb I think it was. I sat next to you in the waiting room..I was there for a consult. Anyway, good to hear from you. Your journal was one of the first one's I read back in Oct of last year when I started on this site. Hope to hear from you more. Tonya
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/2/04 7:03 am
Hi....I'm diana (Aka Dee Dee) and I've had the surgery about 9 days ago. I'm on a total life high right now. I found out today that in my first 9 days I've lost 25 lbs!I'm FAR from my goal.....but it's amazing how this tool really helps you with the getting the weight off!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 8:08 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Dee Dee, I am so happy for you! The smile I see in your pic here is the way I see you smiling at home right now. 25lbs lost is wonderful!! I hope to feel as good as you do! Keep us posted! Tonya
Patima
on 6/2/04 7:14 am - GA
I'm Patti, have completed all my testing, received my insurance approval last week and have my Medical Eval appointment with Dr. Appel on June 25th, hopefully a date soon after. I am an OH junkie, I lurk lots and post light. P.S. C'mon folks.......where's your pictures??? Patti
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 8:10 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Patti, Is this appnt on the 25th your initial consult?? Sounds like everything is moving in the right direction! I wish you well! Keep us posted! Tonya PS_ I like to see pics too
Pam S.
on 6/2/04 8:34 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I confess ... I do visit this board every evening after I get home from work. Don't post often though. My name is Pam. I live in Lawrenceville, GA. I am 55 and have been married to the same man for 31 years. I too have fought being overweight all of my adult life. I am post-op. Had my surgery with Dr. Duncan (who I absolutely love) on March 29th (my new birthday). I have lost 57 lbs. to-date (some before surgery). I cannot express what a wonderful feeling it is ... I have been blessed with no complications and each day I thank God for leading me to this surgery. My husband retired in January and after our daughter graduates from Georgia (GO DAWGS!), we plan to travel the United States.
Most Active