Lurkers- I know you're there!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:32 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Hope!! Thanks for checking in! I've read your journal and keep up with your updates! You've done great!! Tonya
Blackbutterfly
on 6/2/04 4:19 am - duluth, GA
Hi, I my name is Serita. I am 34yo. I have a surgery date with Dr. Burrowes July 12th. I must say that I have been reading and responding for awhile. This board is a great support system. Serita
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:33 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Serita!! Your date is coming soon!! Keep us posted and be sure to post a picture!! Tonya
mikkozoe
on 6/2/04 4:24 am - Conyers, GA
ok well just in case you all forgot me !!! LOL I am Laura and i am 29 had my surgery on 4/06/04 and to be honest i have no clue what i have lost but it is around 30-35 pounds but i am feeling great and down many sizes !!!!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:35 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey girl!! I'd never forget you! You are such a beautiful girl!! The guys better watch out cuz goal is fast approaching Tonya
freespirit
on 6/2/04 4:26 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I confess to being a semi-lurker. I read ALOT...post not so often. I'm a 41 year old mother of 2 boys and looking for a new beginning. I can't wait to ride my horse again! I have learned a tremendous amout of information from this site! Thanks for sharing with us!! Robin Hawkinsville
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:37 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Robin! It was good to see you last night! It always makes me smile when I see you walk through the door! July 1st will e here before you know it! Tonya
nonamedamet
on 6/2/04 5:34 am - GA
So you will remember me, LOL. My name is Theresa, I am 34 (closer to 35 than I want to think about) I have been overweight since 1st grade. I am married and have a 17 year old step son and a very active 16 1/2 month old son. I am currently proceeding on the journey to get approval. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later. Because of this board I have met a lot of wonderful people, including Tonya who has been a absolute blessing. The support and information that I have learned about this life style change has been amazing. Thanks to all that have contributed to that. My doctor is also Dr Duncan. Hugs and prayers everyone.
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 7:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
Theresa- I for one will never forget you! I am so happy that we have become friends!! I really enjoyed talking with you at the support group meeting last week! Hope to see you again soon! And good luck with your consult! Hugs, Tonya
Sandy C.
on 6/2/04 5:59 am - Decatur, GA
All right, I am guilty, I just could not help it. I guess it is that part of me that keeps everything a secret. OK, so I have come out. Everyone knows so I don't have to be quiet any longer. I am Sandy. I am 58 years old and have wanted to be thin my whole life. Dr Dennis Smith Jr. is my surgeon, with surgery scheduled for June 21st. My husband is very supportive and my 4 adoped kids are as well. This is a great support group! Thank you for letting me lurk!
Most Active