Lurkers- I know you're there!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 2:14 am - Warner Robins, GA
Ok, I noticed many faces and names(replying to Debbie Kuglar's plea) that I haven't seen on the board since I've been yakking it up here. So c'mon let's all introduce ourselves and tell us where you are in your journey. I'll start: I'm Tonya. I'm 33 yrs old, just received approval and currently awaiting for Friday to recieve my surgery date. My Surgeon is Dr. Duncan and Assoc. in Atlanta. Tonya
mako1120
on 6/2/04 3:10 am - Oakwood, GA
You caught me lurking.... My name is Laura. I am 36 years old and 6 months post op. My surgeon is Dr Procter in Gainesville. I have lost 86 lbs to date.. 19 lbs to goal weight. 280/194/175
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 3:15 am - Warner Robins, GA
That is wonderful Laura!! Good job! And thanks for coming out!LOL Tonya
natalie S.
on 6/2/04 4:07 am - HARTWELL, GA
HI, MY NAME IS NATALIE I HAVE JUST STARTED THIS JOURNEY. I HAVE MY INTIAL CONSULT PLANNED FOR JULY1ST WITH DR.HIXON
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:27 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Natalie! Good Luck! I said a prayer for you. Keep us posted!! Tonya
ShonF.
on 6/2/04 3:20 am - Peachy State, GA
Hello Ga Board, My name is Shondra, I'm 29 yrs young, and I have just been denied, but I'm in process of appealing and Dr. Duncan is my surgeon.
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:28 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey SHondra!! Thanks for checking in! I just know you are going to get an approval this time around. Hang in there! Tonya
Patsy G.
on 6/2/04 3:50 am - GA
Hi; My name is Patsy and I am 43 years old. My surgeon is Dr. Duncan and his office sent all my paperwork in this morning to BC/BS. I am waiting to hear from them. I have been reading this message board and have gotten a lot of great information. Thanks, Patsy
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:30 am - Warner Robins, GA
Fingers crossed and prayer said. WHo knows....maybe we'll get our surgery done on the same day! I'm shooting for late July. Keep us posted! Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 4:10 am - Georgia Peach, MD
Guilty. My name is Hope. I'm 39 years old and will be 1 yr out on June 27. My weight on the day of surgery was 317 - I'm down to 186 so far (-131). My surgeon is Dr. Scott Steinberg.
Most Active