INCENTIVE!!!!!

DeeDee_Cole
on 6/2/04 1:36 am
Okay - I just came from my follow up visit with Dr. Burrowes from being a week (actually 9 days) post op and have found out that I have lost.......25 LBS!!!!!!! I FEEL INCREDIBLE! I'm still on purreed foods for another week. But that has been going great anyway. Honestly at this point this is the BEST thing I've ever done for myself. For those that are just starting the process - or are still pre-op keep your heads up, I know you're nervous. I was too. I still am nervous about all the changes going on. I thank GOD for all the blessings he's bestowed upon me. Keep HIM with you and he'll get you through it! Love ya guys!!!!! Diana (aka Dee Dee)
mikkozoe
on 6/2/04 1:39 am - Conyers, GA
that is wonderful !!! Congrats on the loss ..And just think of how much more of a loss you have to come !!! that is wonderful Laura
Kelle W
on 6/2/04 1:48 am - Atlanta, GA
Yeah Diana! That's awesome! You're doing so well. I'm so proud of you. Girl before you know it, you'll be on top of the cheerleading pyramid! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 2:10 am - Warner Robins, GA
Fantastic news!! You go girl! Tonya
nonamedamet
on 6/2/04 5:26 am - GA
Wow Diana that is incredible. Not only is that incentive but it is an inspiration for me...Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you continued to be blessed everyday. Hugs, Theresa
Patima
on 6/2/04 7:17 am - GA
What a great start! You must be happy as all get out! Patti
Carrie R.
on 6/2/04 11:46 am - Gainesville, GA
Diana, That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must feel great, that's a great loss so far and only 9 days, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud abd happy for you, keep up the great work!!!! Carrie
sxynecie
on 6/2/04 2:26 pm - Jonesboro, GA
That is wonderful. WOW 29 lbs in 9 days. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active