I want to crawl under a rock

catherine30040
on 6/2/04 12:54 am - Atlanta, GA
I just got back from my first appointment with the dietician/nutritionist at Dr. Hart's office. Not only was I wrong about my weight, I was shorter than I thought too. My actual BMI is 55.5! How did I let this happen? I feel like such a slug! I SO want to have this surgery. I want to lose all this weight and be healthy and happy. Is that asking for too much? She wants to see me again in 3 weeks, and 5 pounds lighter. She said that Dr. Hart will want me to lose weight before the surgery. I should've asked her how much, but I guess that's just borrowing trouble. Don't you hate it when reality jumps up and slaps you across the face?
mikkozoe
on 6/2/04 1:35 am - Conyers, GA
Hey there Yah know i thik all the surgens have a funny way of messuring our hight ..Cause they told me i was 5"8 which at the time i did not complain cause it made my BMI go up but i am really at least 5"9 if not 5"10 so dont worrie about shrinking i think we all do before surgery LOL LOL LOL Laura
Patima
on 6/2/04 1:37 am - GA
Nobody told you about standing on your tippy-toes? But really, I know how you feel. I've been saying that I was 5'3" for years only to find out that I'm an inch shorter! Good luck on your journey! Patti
Most Active