Will get a date on Friday!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 12:29 am - Warner Robins, GA
I just confirmed with the Surgeon's office that they received the approval letter from the insurance company. They did and my file will go to the Surgeon today and I will get a date on Friday! Can I get a Woo-Hoo!? LOL Tonya
catherine30040
on 6/2/04 1:05 am - Atlanta, GA
Woo-hoos all over the place! I am SO happy for you!!
Kelle W
on 6/2/04 1:22 am - Atlanta, GA
Boy that's fast! Your surgeon leaves Dr. Appel in the dust! I'm jealous but happy for you too! Good luck on getting a very quick date! Kelle
mikkozoe
on 6/2/04 1:33 am - Conyers, GA
WOO-HOO Woo-HOO That is totally great !!! i cannt wait to see when the big day is !!! Laura
Patima
on 6/2/04 1:33 am - GA
Wow! That is great! I just got my insurance approval and a call from Dr. Appel's office scheduling a Medical Eval.....on the 25th! Then I'll see about a date! Keep us posted on your date! I am so happy for you! Congrats! Patti
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/2/04 1:38 am
Yippie, Yee Haw, Whooooo Hooooo, Hip Hip Hoorah!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
brown S.
on 6/2/04 3:46 am - ellenwood, ga
with joy for you girl
nonamedamet
on 6/2/04 5:24 am - GA
AWESOME! YEE HAW!! I am so happy for you. Let me know when the big day is. I am headed to Atlanta right now to spend the night and be in Dr. Duncan's office bright & early in the am. Will post tomorrow anything interesting I find out. Hugs and prayers, my friend, Theresa
virgohoney
on 6/2/04 6:04 am - Covington, GA
Way to go Tonya!! WooooHooooo!!! WooooHoooo!!! I am suppose to get my date on Friday too. Maybe we will have the same date!!! Good Luck!! Chandra
Pam S.
on 6/2/04 8:43 am - Lawrenceville, GA
WOO-HOO, WOO-HOO, WOO-HOO!!!! I remember that feeling! I was in a meeting when they called me at work. When I listened to my voice mail, those were my exact words W O O - H O O!!! Pam
Most Active