Dr. Burrowes Support Group

Blackbutterfly
on 6/1/04 8:36 pm - duluth, GA
Hi, I am a Dr. Burrowes patient. My surgery is scheduled for July 12th. I have two support group meetings to attend. I know that there is one this Saturday. Any of Dr. Burrowes patient know exactly where it is held in the hospital. Thanks Rita
Travis T.
on 6/1/04 10:17 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Hi serita , They are held at the cafeteria in the basement of the Atlanta Medical center , there is one this saturday the 5th and i'm not sure on the one in july .. Serita i too am using Dr.Burrowes and i have been waiting for my surgery date for 2 weeks and i have yet to get one ,, when did they give you yours if you don't mind me asking ? Take care Travis
Blackbutterfly
on 6/1/04 11:20 pm - duluth, GA
Thanks, Travis for the info. I got my surgery date last Thursday. I was calling Monica, the nurse and bugging her. She finally called to give me a date. IT took about a week. Good luck. Do you think that u will be having it in July??
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/2/04 1:24 am
Serita, It is inside the cafeteria. There is a seperate room behind all of the cafeteria stuff that they have it in. I look forward to seeing you there! Diana (aka Dee Dee)
Blackbutterfly
on 6/2/04 11:22 pm - duluth, GA
Hey, Dee Dee. Thanks for the info. Do you know what time the meeting starts. How did your surgery go. I read on a different post that you are 9days out and have lost 25lbs.Thats wonderful. I hope to see ya at the group.
KELLY B.
on 6/2/04 8:36 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
OK Dr Burrowes is my doc also and im gonna be at the meeting but one thing.....I forgot what time the meeting is...can someone email me at [email protected]
dankymay7
on 6/2/04 10:50 pm - locust grove, ga
I will be there too...maybe riding with kelly....this will be my first time. I look forward to meeting yall....TRavis you still have not gotten anywhere with a date????? what is up with that!!!! I was told there was one more i was to attend before surg. on july 3rd.... I will be having surg. on monday.. I called monica and said will i be bringing my card into surg. so you know i have been....???? ahah because they want you to go to there support gr meetings...anyway good luck everyone/
Travis T.
on 6/3/04 11:02 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Nope still no date , it has been 16 days and i have called nearly everyday , i even went last night to a support group meeting in Douglasville . I have EVERYTHING done , just waiting on them I typed up a letter and i am going to fax it to them today plus a phone call . Not sure if i can make it saturday , but i will try , i look forward to seeing ya'll. I got a question does both of the required meetings have to be the ones at AMC cafeteria , or can we go to the satelite ones ?? Travis
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/3/04 12:07 am
The meeting starts at 3 pm. It's usually a very good turn out!
Most Active