HATE THIS

lisasolis
on 5/31/04 10:27 am - Rincon, GA
I pray for you as I write this that with each day that passes you get a little better. I know I really felt like crap for about 3 to 4 days after the surgery and I cannot imagine how you must feel. I hope this board helps you like it has helped me. We really need to know about all aspects of this surgery. All I seemed to focus on were all the profiles of people who stated that they would do this every week. EVERY WEEK! I thought they were crazy!! The day of surgery I wanted to ask my doctor just what it was that he did to me. I wish I could help.
nonamedamet
on 5/31/04 11:04 am - GA
Nat, Since I am new (going through the process for approval), I have been reading this board and peoples journals everyday. Since that time I have been reading the postings for how you were doing, therefore, I have been praying for you and your family. I appreciate you writing your experience, as someone said before we are here for the good and the bad. I believe that you are surrounded by people that care for you and your wellfare. It is true that through the Grace of God we that this too shall pass. Sometimes we cannot answer the "why me?" but trust in Him and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am so sorry that you have had such a rough time. I'll continue to pray for you and your healing. Please continue to post, I am another that will listen anytime and am truly interested in how you are doing. May you and your family be blessed, Theresa
ShonF.
on 5/31/04 11:10 am - Peachy State, GA
Hi Nat, I have missed you so much. Kerstin has been keeping me posted daily. I'm glad that you are on the road to recovery and hope soon you will be feeling well. STAY, strong this soon will pass and I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery. Hang in there. Shondra((((((((hug)))))))
1slimdiva
on 6/1/04 12:18 am - Phenix City, AL
Nat It's so good to see that you are back, Just take it one day at a time, things will get better before you know it, old people always say"sometimes things get worse before they get better" but girlfriend it all works out in the end. I'm praying for you to have a speedy recovery and a complete healing. Take care Melinda
Kelle W
on 6/1/04 12:59 am - Atlanta, GA
Nat, I hate that you've had such a bad experience. I don't blame you for being so upset and angry. No one really expects to have a negative experience with this surgery. Yes, everyone reads the posts that detail the bad things that can and do happen during surgery, but no one expects it to happen to them. I'm sure you feel disappointed, betrayed and disillusioned. But you're still alive...it could be worse. And hopefully everyday will be a little better than the last. Kelle
Mary F.
on 6/1/04 3:50 am - Cambridge, MA
Hang in there...it will get better...
KerriGLPN
on 6/1/04 1:59 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Nat, hello and sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble! My thoughts and prayers are with you! I pray that you will get well soon! You had some complications from the surgery which were major! It will take time to heal from this! Im glad that you have great support from your family and friends! Please let me know if I can help! May God bless you and heal you! Kerri
Feeling L.
on 6/2/04 6:45 am - Comer, GA
Hey! I wanted to say that you are still in my thoughts and prayers. I send you lots of hugs and hope you will feel better soon. Alli D.
Most Active