Atlanta medical center

kiwani
on 5/31/04 1:29 am - columbus, ga
Does any one know if the hospital will let one of my daughters stay with me in the room the night of surgery??? thanks kiwani
Harriett H.
on 5/31/04 2:08 am - Alpharetta, GA
most hospitals will.You can call the hospital and they will tell you for sure. Harriett
Pam S.
on 5/31/04 2:29 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Kiwi: I had surgery on 3/29 at Atlanta Medical Center. First, let me say the staff was excellent and I had great service. There we five of us that had surgery the same day and everyone, with the exception of me, had someone spend the night with them. My husband stayed for all of the day and some of the evening and went home to take care of our dog. I'm sure there won't be a problem with you daughter spending the night. Pam
pilotswife
on 5/31/04 9:48 am - Mcdonough, GA
Yes, they will. They have these chairs that pull out in to a bed of sorts. They gave my dear Hubby pillows and blankets. My husband stayed with me the entire time (he brought up food from the cafeteria and took showers in my bathroom, the whole bit) and I was thankful for him being there. Let your daughter do things for you so you don't have to call the nurses all the time. My DH put my compression booties on me, helped me to the bathroom, walked with me, got me ice chips. All the things I needed help with, and would have had to call a nurse everytime had he not been there. The nurses have to know this, and I would think, would welcome the help. You'll do fine. May God bless you and watch over you. Kerry
Most Active