I don't want to jump to conclusions, but....

virgohoney
on 5/28/04 1:05 pm - Covington, GA
I checked with BCBS on my pre-authorization status and Debra said I was approved for Lap Rny with Dr. Duncan She said that they had mailed letters out this morning I asked her to fax me a copy just to be safe. A couple hours later, I got a message from Patricia at BCBS, she stated they don't fax letters to members, but she would fax it to Dr. Duncan's office. Well, lo and behold, Yakima called a few minutes later stating she had received my faxed approval from Patricia at BCBS and to call this upcoming Friday for a surgery date!!! I am not going to get too excited, because Dr. Duncan's office has just made false promises too many times, but this does sound promising. So I'll wait until I have the surgery date before I do my happy dance Smooches Chandra
Karel J.
on 5/28/04 1:22 pm - GA
YAY CHANDRA!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you're finally to this point and that things have worked out for you to have Lap RNY. It's hard to believe that it was almost 3 months ago that our surgeries were canceled. I can't wait for this to happen for you! Good luck! Karel
virgohoney
on 5/28/04 1:34 pm - Covington, GA
Thanks so much Karel, I am excited, but not too much, don't want another disappointment!!! Yes, it has been almost 3 months, I should have followed you to Emory!! Lol!! Thanks again! Smooches Chandra
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/04 1:48 pm - Warner Robins, GA
YAY!!!!! Today haas been a good day for the GA board!!!! TOnya
ShonF.
on 5/28/04 2:49 pm - Peachy State, GA
YEA !!! Chandra, you have working hard for this for awhile. I'm so happy for you. Good Luck !!! Shondra
kiwani
on 5/28/04 8:26 pm - columbus, ga
Chandra, i didnt know they would fax to dr. duncan.... wonderfull, i will call and ask that too on tuesday.... congratualtions , what did bcbs do today stack us up and send us all out together???? kiwani
cbouland
on 5/28/04 11:13 pm - Conyers, GA
I totally understand your not wanting to get excited.... but you go girl!!!! You deserve the excitement!... Good luck. Soon I hope to be with you all.. doing the happy dance... Connie
Wind W.
on 5/29/04 2:40 am - GA
I am so glad to hear this! I have been following your surgery for quite some time now. I am so glad to hear that things are progressing well for you.
sambus24
on 5/29/04 3:12 am - Thomson, ga
way to go glad to hear .. hope it will not be long... sarah
1slimdiva
on 5/29/04 3:52 am - Phenix City, AL
Chandra What a way to start the weekend girl go ahead and do a lil dance , congratulations you are going to be a loser. Melinda
Most Active