Thank you too!!!!

kiwani
on 5/28/04 11:25 am - columbus, ga
Since i seem to following tonya l. today,,, i would like to thank every one for their support and well wishes and jumping and dancing i guess ya'll got some exersize today... thanks again... kiwani
Kelle W
on 5/28/04 11:28 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm just happy to see things moving in the right direction for you at last. What's your next step? Kelle
kiwani
on 5/28/04 11:33 am - columbus, ga
Thank you kelle, i am so thrilled, i guess the next step is wait for a date,,, dr. duncan's office has to have the paperwork before the set a date.... you get the paperwork in by tueday at 5 and get a date the following friday... is what i have been told... i dont think i will get a date till june 11 and then they schedule about 4 weeks later so that seems it would be maybe 2nd week in july..... we will just have to see... i am just glad to be approved at this point.... kiwani
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/04 11:44 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kiwani, Your welcome girl! I am just so thrilled that you were approved. I actually felt kinda bad posting that I was approved after you and Shon posted that you were denied or thought you maybe. I spoke with Jennifer B. today and she said that they were scheduling for June still! So if you can the latter faxed to them on Tues you could get a June date. I'm actually holding out for a late July- early August date. HUGS! Tonya
kiwani
on 5/28/04 11:49 am - columbus, ga
hey girl.... bcbs will not fax the lette, so i have to wait to get it in the mail... and I will fax it to them, so that will still put me the followning friday getting a date,, i can live with july, just as long as i am approved.... you shouldnt feel bad about posting... i wasnt tooooo worried i felt i was getting the approval, but they were jsut making me wait for the internal sign off, that was making me crazy... i do feel bad a bout shon though....
ShonF.
on 5/28/04 2:56 pm - Peachy State, GA
Kiwi and Tonya , I vented to you guys yesterday, but it's time for you guys to celebrate. I'm so happy for you guys. You both have worked very hard to get where you are. I know you both will do good with surgery. Thanks so much for keeping me in mind. A Love you guys The GA board is wonderful.. Gotta go I'm getting a little teary eyed. This really means so much to me. If I misspelled anything it was beacause I have tears rolling right now. Shondra
Most Active