Thank you ALL!

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/04 10:59 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you ALL for sharing in my excitement!! It means the world to me knowing that you all are cheering for me and that we can cheer and support each other! Only my brothers and sisters of WLS understand how exciting this news really is. A few days ago one of the members here e-mailed me and asked me how I managed to get over the fears of this surgery. I've thought about this alot of the last few days and honestly along with my faith in God it's b/c YOU all are here to share in the ups & downs of this crazy journey! I just wanted to thank you all and share this with you! Tonya
Kelle W
on 5/28/04 11:29 am - Atlanta, GA
Girl, you know you're more than welcome to any love and support I have to give. You are always so there for everyone who needs you and have been since I've known you. Even before you were approved you were right in there, in the trenches lending support and encouragement to whatever people were going through. Now your turn has come and I for one and TOO EXCITED! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/04 11:40 am - Warner Robins, GA
BIG HUGS to you Kelle!!! I hope when I have surgery you can come visit me! I hope that we can actually get together some time before then. I've gotta meet you girl! Tonya
Carrie R.
on 5/28/04 12:35 pm - Gainesville, GA
Tonya, You are welcome but you are the most generous with your love and support I'm so glad everything is working out perfectly for you, I must say thank you to you, I don't always post or respond to everything (three kids=no time) but I always love seeing you and Kelli and Mrs, Jackson, Kiwi, Nat, Diana, Lisa, Molly, can't forget Joe the III, Everybody seems to post everyday and it's like coming home and reading E-mail from my friends. Thanks to ya'll this journey IS alot easier to take!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie
ShonF.
on 5/28/04 3:02 pm - Peachy State, GA
Tonya, I am so happy for you. I know you have worked very hard to get this surgery approved. The hard work is starting to pay off now. You have faith in the right person GOD. That's why you are going to do just fine. Put on your dancing shoes it's time to celebrate!!!! Shondra
Joe C.
on 5/29/04 3:01 am - Manor, GA
Tonya, This forum was one of the greatest assets I have ever found in regards to this surgery. I know that I wouldn't have made it through this process without folks like you here giving me the support I needed and the answers to the questions I had. When we get slowed down this winter or fall on the farm, I'm gonna go up to WR and I am taking you out to dinner..... I know with two WLS folks eating, the tab will be pretty small!! Keep in touch, Joe
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/04 4:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
It's a deal Joe!! C'mon up and well have a small dinner LOL Thanks for your support!
Most Active