I'M APPROVED!!! I'M APRROVED!!

lstivers
on 5/28/04 5:45 am - Bogart, GA
AWESOME!!!!! I know you must be thrilled!! -Paige
Kelle W
on 5/28/04 6:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Oh Tonya, I'm so happy and relieved for you! I know you're ecstati****ep us posted on what comes next! Kelle
kiwani
on 5/28/04 6:57 am - columbus, ga
TOnya, i am with you and for you!!!! congratulations.... kiwani
Cricket J.
on 5/28/04 8:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Told you...you were a loser I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pam S.
on 5/28/04 8:56 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Tonya: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! I am two month's postop and a patient of Dr. Duncan's. I know the excitement you are feeling and I am so happy for you. Just think in a short time you will be on the other side. Best Wishes, Pam
OHAngel2006
on 5/28/04 11:49 am - GA
Wow ! That's awesome!Congratulations!
lisasolis
on 5/28/04 12:10 pm - Rincon, GA
Congratulations!!!!! You will be on the "losing" side in no time at all - best wishes for your future.
Carrie R.
on 5/28/04 12:15 pm - Gainesville, GA
Tonya, That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you, your long wait is over and you've got your good news!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! Carrie
Joe C.
on 5/28/04 12:52 pm - Manor, GA
Tonya, I am so happy for you!!! I am so sorry that I haven't been on the board the past few weeks. I have moved home and am working 12+ hour days here on the farm...... and we only have DIAL-UP!!!! I know that the Lord will get you though this surgery with flying colors, just as He did me. Right now probably all you can think about is this surgery. You will be excited all day long, and you may be a little worried too... but that's normal. Just give it up to God and he will take care of all your needs. Please let me know AS SOON as you get a date, and I can't wait to return the favor you did for me and call to check up on you right after surgery. Keep in touch and you will have a date before you know it!!! Joe
Feeling L.
on 5/28/04 1:42 pm - Comer, GA
Tonya, I am SO happy for you! Congrats! Hugs, Alli D.
Most Active