Psych. Evaluation

catherine30040
on 5/27/04 11:36 pm - Atlanta, GA
I noticed that local doctors use Dr. Santivicca for the psych. evaluations. Does anyone know his schedule? Now that I have decided to have the surgery, I am anxious to get the ball rolling. Should I go ahead and schedule the psych. evaluation or wait? BTW, it looks like I will be using Dr. Hart in Suwanee. My other choice was Dr. Champion.
Kelle W
on 5/28/04 6:43 am - Atlanta, GA
The only reason I'm not using Dr. Hart is because of BMI exclusion, I'm too big to go to him, but I've heard wonderful things about him. I think you'll be happy with your decision. I didn't use Dr. Santivicca, wish I had now! Kelle
catherine30040
on 5/28/04 7:20 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks for responding! I was beginning to think I was invisible or something. I'm trying to get things started. I'm just so READY to do this and find the real me under all this fat. Good luck!
Patima
on 5/28/04 8:27 am - GA
Good luck on your journey. Don't worry, there is always someone here for support. I expect it to be slow because of a holiday weekend. It's a tough process and there are a lot of ups and downs. Don't go through it alone....post. Patti
KELLY B.
on 5/28/04 12:30 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
i used him and im glad i did. he was great. i know he is in conyers once a week, just give them a call
Most Active