HELP!!!!!!!!!!WHAT TO DO TO MAKE THE WAIT EASIER????????

natalie S.
on 5/27/04 10:06 am - HARTWELL, GA
I FINALLY HAVE A CONSULT WITH DR.HIXSON ON 07-1-04 AND IT SEEMS LIKE SO FAR AWAY. I STARTED MY JOURNEY WITH DR.ROWITZ ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT HE COULD NOT DO MY SURGERY BECAUSE HE WASN'T GA MEDICAID CREDITIAL. SO I HAD START MY JOURNEY ALL OVER . THE WAIT IS ACTUALLY ABOUT TO DRIVE ME CRAZY HOW DO I GET THROUGH IT???????
Harriett H.
on 5/28/04 4:44 am - Alpharetta, GA
If Dr Hixson does not take Medicaid. Dr Orreth Bruce Case does he is close to Dr Hixson. I have a appt with him June the 8th and have only heard good thing about him and his staff he is one of the Dr on this site.If you need his number it's 404-257-0644 good luck your in my prayers God Bless Harriett
KymMomOf5
on 5/28/04 10:31 am - eatonton, GA
A wonderful doc in Atlanta named Dr. Bruce Case did my surgery. Medicaid paid every dime!! And he is TERRIFIC!!!: Medicaid paid for all my consults too!! I went to my 1st appointment on 2/11/04, I went for preop 3/11/04 and had surgery 3/25/04. The wait between appointments was only for mediciad to approve the surgery!! It happened FAST!!! I almost went with doc Hixson but they stopped taking medicaid when i tried to get in. Lucky me because i really like my surgeon!!! Kym open 3/25/05 -55
Most Active